Webinars and Seminars
Frequent events on various topics of computer science.
produce your own webinar
The e:Med Management Office offers the service to organize and produce your interactive webinar or tutorial video for free and with full support - conducted in cooperation with the Department of Medical Physics of the German Cancer Research Center.
- All the necessary equipment is at hand (Unit with software, camera, microphone, computer and tablet; Note: runs on all terminals)
- Three lanes will be recorded (three track recording: powerpoint / tablet presentation, audio and visual), which can simultaneously and separately be processed.
- Qualified personnel will introduce the speaker into the techniques, tips and tricks and will be present all the time to ensure and secure the recording.
- All participants can interact with the speaker in case of scheduled online Webinars, no matter if they are using e.g. smart phones, PCs, tablets.
- The equipment can also be used for software training courses (additional window can be displayed on the screen)
- This service can be used at no charge and is highly flexible in time.
If you wish to organize an online webinar or design a tutorial video about your latest research, please fill out the web form below.
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact Karin Greulich-Bode at the e:Med main office:
Webinars from e:Med projects:
Webinar about the SYSMIT-Approach for identifying biomarkers
Online seminar series on different aspects of genomic research. Further information.
Science Webinar Series
You find a list of Science Webinar Series of Science/AAAS Custom Publishing Office at http://webinar.sciencemag.org
Webinar Series for Data and Model Management Practice in the Interdisciplinary Life Sciences
You find the webinars on Data and Model Management of FAIRDOM at http://fair-dom.org/knowledgehub/webinars-2/
The CORBEL webinar series aims to address challenges and share best practice between biological and medical research infrastructures. The series is aimed at technical operators of RIs and is aligned with the CORBEL competency framework.
Please note that all webinars are recorded and available for later viewing.
Please find the webinars at http://www.corbel-project.eu/webinars.html
Free internet course on Pharmaceutical bioinformatics
given by Uppsala University, Sweden
The course is suited for researchers who are interested to learn how complex chemical and biomedical processes can be investigated even down to their finest chemical details using informatics, and how this can be used for the development of novel drugs.
To pre-register and receive further information please sign up on www.pharmbio.org.