Come to e:Med 2016 in Kiel!
Take this chance to meet your colleagues!
Dear e:Med members and friends,
On behalf of the e:Med Project Committee, you are cordially invited to the e:Med Meeting 2016 that will take place on October 04 – 06 at the Audimax of the Christian-Albrechts-Universität in Kiel.
Please note that the abstract submission and online registration is closed!
On site registration is possible.
Confirmed keynote speakers are currently:
- Trey Ideker,UC San Diego School of Medicine
- Elaine Holmes, Imperial College London
- Andrea Califano, Columbia University Medical Center NY
- Mikael Benson, Linköping University
- Olaf Wolkenhauer, Uni Rostock
- Lore Grünbaum and John M Burke, Applied BioMath, Lincoln, USA
- Mamoru Watanabe, Tokyo Medical and Dental University
- Wolfgang H Sommer, ZI Mannheim
- Wolfgang van den Daele, FU Berlin
- Arnd Hoeveler, European Commission
The preliminary program comprises:
Heterogeneity of Disease
Therapy Response Prediction
Infection & Inflammation
Submit an abstract for talk or poster on these session topics and unveil your work to the community! Contributions will be chosen from abstracts for Short Talks and Posters. There will be 3 h poster presentation time and poster walks. Your poster will be on display at the poster exposition throughout the conference. The best posters will be honored with the e:Med Poster Award!
Moreover in the program: Joint activities: Panel Discussion, Sessions on ELSA, European Integration in Systems Medicine, and e:Med Project Groups.
Companies inform on latest technology achievements in exposition and workshops.
Don’t miss the following networking events:
Tuesday Oct 04, Get together with Wine & Snacks at the venue
Wednesday Oct 05, Dinner on classy paddle steamer boat floating along the fjords of Kiel
Dinner is offered for free, drinks are asked to be paid by each participant.
We will also offer a free childcare service during the conference, provided by the family service of the CAU.
There will be no conference fee, but registration is mandatory.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Kiel!
Your e:Med Management Office