e:Med Meeting 2016 in Kiel!
The e:Med Meeting 2016 took place on October 04 – 06 at the Audimax of the Christian-Albrechts-Universität in Kiel.
Keynote speakers were:
- Trey Ideker,UC San Diego School of Medicine
- Andrea Califano, Columbia University Medical Center NY
- Mikael Benson, Linköping University
- Olaf Wolkenhauer, Uni Rostock
- Lore Grünbaum and John M Burke, Applied BioMath, Lincoln, USA
- Mamoru Watanabe, Tokyo Medical and Dental University
- Wolfgang H Sommer, ZI Mannheim
- Wolfgang van den Daele, FU Berlin
- Arnd Hoeveler, European Commission
The program comprised:
Heterogeneity of Disease
Therapy Response Prediction
Infection & Inflammation
Moreover in the program: Joint activities: Poster Flash-Talks and Poster Session, Panel Discussion, Sessions on ELSA, European Integration in Systems Medicine, and e:Med Project Groups.
Companies informed on latest technology achievements in exposition and workshops.
>>> A report about the meeting will follow soon <<<
We would like to thank all participants for their contributions and for making this meeting a great success!
Your e:Med Management Office