e:Med Meeting 2017
November 21 - 23
Alte Mensa, Georg-August-University Göttingen
Confirmed keynote speakers are:
- Uri Alon, Weizmann Institute of Science,Rehovot, Israel
- Erwin Böttinger, Digital Engineering, HPI and University of Potsdam
- Stefan Günther, MPI Bad Nauheim
- Peter Jansen, Program Director LiSyM, Maastricht University
- Oliver Kohlbacher, iD:Sem, Applied Bioinformatics, University of Tübingen
- Conor Liston, Weill Cornell Medicine, New York
- Markus Löffler, University of Leipzig
- Philipp Mallm, BioQuant, DKFZ, Heidelberg
- Bernd Pichler, University Hospital Tübingen
- Alfred Pühler, CeBiTec/de.NBI network coordinator, University of Bielefeld
- Boris Reibach, Lawyer, University of Oldenburg
- Philip Rosenstiel, University of Kiel
- Andreas Schlitzer, University of Bonn
- Benno Schwikowski, Systems Biology, Institute Pasteur, Paris
- Julia Stingl, Vice President, Head of Research Division, Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices
- Angela Vasaturo, INSERM, Paris
- Antje Walz, Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Roche, Basel
The program comprises:
- Technologies in systems medicine
- Modelling in systems medicine
- Systems medicine of diseases
- Systems medicine approaches in clinics
Further highlights on the agenda:
Joint activities: European systems medicine, systems medicine impulse talks, poster flash talks and poster session and public talk for young investigators.
Companies present and discuss their latest technology achievements at their exhibition stands and in workshops.
Submit your abstracts until September 24, 2017 (final deadline) and take the opportunity to discuss your reasearch with the systems medicine community.
We look forward to welcoming you in Göttingen!
Your e:Med Management Office on behalf of the project committee and the Göttingen organisation team.