e:Med Meeting 2017
November 21 - 23
Alte Mensa, Georg-August-University Göttingen
Confirmed keynote speakers are:
- Peter Jansen, Program Director LiSyM, Maastricht University
- Oliver Kohlbacher, iD:Sem, Applied Bioinformatics, University of Tübingen
- Conor Liston, Weill Cornell Medicine, New York
- Alfred Pühler, CeBiTec/de.NBI network coordinator, University of Bielefeld
- Benno Schwikowski, Systems Biology, Institute Pasteur, Paris
- Antje Walz, Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Roche, Basel
The program comprises:
- Technologies in systems medicine
- Modelling in systems medicine
- Systems medicine of diseases
- Systems medicine approaches in clinics
Further highlights on the agenda:
Joint activities: European systems medicine, systems medicine impulse talks, poster flash talks and poster session and public talk for young investigators.
Companies present and discuss their latest technology achievements at their exhibition stands and in workshops.
Submit your abstracts until September 18, 2017 and take the opportunity to discuss your reasearch with the systems medicine community.
We look forward to welcoming you in Göttingen!
Your e:Med Management Office on behalf of the project committee and the Göttingen organisation team.