The abstract submission is now closed.
We invite all participants to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentation.
The Scientific Program Committee will decide upon acceptance of submitted contributions. Contributions will be selected for oral presentation in each of the following symposia:
1) Technologies in systems medicine
2) Systems medicine of diseases
3) Modelling in systems medicine
4) Systems medicine approaches in clinics
The corresponding authors will be informed about the acceptance for oral or poster presentation after the abstract deadline.
All abstracts will be presented to all participants of the e:Med Meeting 2017 by the abstract book, which will be available on site and as download on the meeting website.
The top three posters will be honored by the e:Med poster award (150€ each).
- scientific quality and novelty
- concise statement of significance of research
- focused problems, innovative solutions
- succinct, clear, engaging presentation
- visual balance between text, figures and tables
The poster award will only be allocated to participants who are still present with their posters at the award ceremony or who have nominated a representative who will present their poster.
Information for abstract format
Abstract title: max. 250 characters incl. spaces
Abstract body: max. 2,000 characters incl. spaces
Information for poster arrangements
Poster format: DIN A 0 (W x H: 841 x 1188 mm)
A member of your consortium is expected at the poster in order to present the data during poster sessions.
Please place the e:Med logo onto your poster
Download e:Med logo
Download BMBF logo