Abstract submission will open soon!
Please look at our current program on the website.
The Scientific Program Committee will decide upon acceptance of submitted contributions. Contributions will be selected for oral presentation in each of the following symposia:
- Technologies in Systems Medicine
- Data Privacy in Systems Medicine
- Bioinformatic Approaches Machine Learning
- Multi-Omics in Systems Medicine
- Modelling in Systems Medicine
- Systems Medicine of Covid 19
- Systems Medicine Approach to Tumor Heterogeneity
- Translational Systems Medicine
The corresponding authors will be informed about the acceptance for oral or poster presentation after the abstract deadline.
Abstracts will be available to all participants of the e:Med Meeting 2021 in the abstract book in the form of pdf.
The top three posters will be honored by the e:Med poster award 2021..
- scientific quality and novelty
- concise statement of significance of research
- focused problems, innovative solutions
- succinct, clear, engaging presentation
- visual balance between text, figures and tables
On top of that, the best and most creative FlashTalk presentation will be awarded by the "NaWik Communication Award" with a voucher for a NaWik Seminar.
The awards will only be allocated to participants who are still present with their posters at the award ceremony or who have nominated a representative who will present their poster.
Information for abstract format
Abstract title: max. 250 characters incl. spaces
Abstract body: max. 2,000 characters incl. spaces
Information for poster arrangements will be similar to our virtual conference last year. Details will follow soon.